Once, on a Sunday, August 26, 2007, I thought...

 

comfort oriented me

Thanks to Babyzilla, I know now, that my laziness is Comfort Oriented.

I knew comfort was my thing!
It says:

`The laziness of comfort orientation - we just try to stay comfortable and cozy.'

And as long as that is possible, why not?!
It goes on to say:

`Comfort orientation comes in a variety of forms. Sogyal Rinpoche writes that in the East, for example, laziness often manifests as flopping down in the sun with one’s cronies, drinking tea, and letting the days pass by. In the West, he observes, laziness frequently manifests as speed. People rush from one thing to another, from the gym to the office to the bar to the mountains to the meditation class to the kitchen sink, the backyard, the club. We rush around seeking, seeking, seeking comfort and ease.'

And in the end they have also provided a 'So What To Do?'
But my comfort orientation didn't let me read past that part. So I guess I'm gonna stay like this! ;)


Blah blah:
Post a Comment - tell me what you think!

« go back home

This page is powered by Blogger, lowered by booger. Isn't yours?