Once, on a Monday, April 23, 2007, I thought...
I prefer pencils
Somehow, a pencil adds to my thinking power!
- I can chew on it - when in need of deep thought.
- I can scratch my head with it. (Or those unreachable parts of your body)
- I can tap it against the desk, whenever I get something wrong.
- If I make a mistake, I can immediately erase it.
- I can write upside-down with it! (Something which is frequently encountered with me)
- I can doodle endlessly and anywhere.
- I can poke someone with it.
- I can tuck one over my ear.
- I can then search for hours where that pencil went. (Silly me! Its over my ear!)
- And of course, just use it to mark/underline in my text.
And apart from all this, nobody ever suspects if you're studying when you have a pencil in your hand!